No one wants dull looking skin right? I thought I would share with you the makeup I wear in order to keep my skin glowing throughout winter. Also if you read my last post (linked here) you will know that I recently purchased a couple of the new Mac Retro Matte Liquid Lip Colours and wanted to give you my first impression! This makeup look is super simple and pretty but if red isn't your thing it will look cute with a nude or a pink or whatever lip colour you like.


FACE
Kiko Glowing Potion
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation
ABH Cream Contour Kit - Fair, Banana and Light Sculpted
Vichy Setting Powder
Mac Give Me Sun
Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector - Champagne Pop

BROWS/EYES
ABH Brow Definer in Dark Brown
Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette - Salted Caramel (transition shade), Semi-sweet (outer corner/crease), Champagne Truffle (brow highlight)
Kiko Long-lasting wet & dry use eyeshadow- 200
Lash Sensational Mascara

LIPS
Mac Retro Matte Liquid Lip Colour in Dance With Me
This was the first time I have used a Mac Liquid Lip Colour and I was absolutely amazed! First of all look how gorgeous this red is, I've never owned any reds as stunning as this! They are super pigmented as you can see and this lip colour actually lasted a very long time on the lips - I mean through eating and drinking as well. It was a little stubborn when it came to removal but I can't complain as it barely budged all day! I was also really impressed with the applicator, it has a slight point so it makes it super easy to line the lips first which I absolutely loved! They are £21 but I honestly think they're worth every penny, you can get them here.

Thanks for reading!