I have always wanted naturally straight hair, but typically I have the complete opposite and it can be extremely difficult to keep it under control - especially when the air is humid. My hair could be worse but of course we're never happy with what we're given. I have been lucky enough to have a dad as a hairdresser my entire life so I have grown up trying all sorts of hair products, you name it and I have most likely tried it! Finally after 20 years of not being happy with my hair I have finally found a selection of products which keep it under control and give me results I am extremely happy with.
I'm going to start off by saying if you don't own a Tangle Teezer, where have you been? You are seriously missing out! I will leave a link here as I believe everyone needs to own one. I personally own the compact one as I like to keep it on me whilst I travel however there are a lot of different sizes and colours available.

Whilst we're on the subject of hair tools, every girl needs an amazing pair of straighteners and my absolute favourites are Corioliss C3 which you can grab here. I have used GHD straighteners since I first started straightening my hair (a VERY long time ago) and I actually find my Corioliss are so much nicer to work with and the results last a lot longer! I actually own 2 pairs, a white pair and the black pair which I photographed but there are SO many more colours/designs available.

The big downside of using heat on my hair on a daily basis is of course the damage caused, however since i've been using the GHD Heat Protect Spray the amount of dead ends appearing has actually decreased by a lot! I was always guilty of waiting a long time to get my hair cut but now with regular hair cuts and this hair protecting spray the condition and length of my hair has improved massively.

The amount of shampoo and conditioner I have been through in my life time is absolutely ridiculous and I have never stuck to the same one! I would like to thank Glamour Beauty Festival for introducing me to OGX. I have always wanted to try Argan Oil Shampoo and Argan Oil Conditioner but never actually got round to it so when they gave me a sample I was over the moon! Since the event I have bought a full size product and I am deeply in love with it and how lush it makes my hair feel. Dry, dull and a little frizzy are my hair concerns and this treats every one of them and leaves my hair feeling and smelling incredible!

Of course we all love a pamper now and again and my favourite part is a hair mask. If I haven't already applied coconut oil to my hair then I will apply this Wella Colour Recharge for Cool Brunettes for around 10-15 minutes just to give my hair a little colour boost and it also leaves my hair feeling really soft and healthy.

The Body Shop Grapeseed Glossing Serum gives such a gorgeous shine to the hair and is the perfect finishing touch to ensure hair looks naturally shiny and frizz-free. I apply this to the ends of my hair and as close to my roots as possible, however trust me when I tell you a little goes a long way - too much may appear greasy.

BEFORE 

AFTER
If you would like to check out my full review of the Glamour Beauty Festival mentioned in this post then head on over here.

What are your holy grail hair care products?