The Body Shop has seriously upped their face mask game with their 5 NEW Superfood Masks! I have always been a huge fan of their Seaweed Face Mask and when I saw they had a charcoal mask coming out had to get my hands on it. There are 5 different masks that have been released which target all skin types and problem areas:

  • Amazonian Acai Energising Radiance Mask
  • Ethiopian Honey Deep Nourishing Mask
  • British Rose Fresh Plumping Mask
  • Chinese Ginseng & Rice Clarifying Polishing Mask
  • Himalayan Charcoal Purifying Glow Mask
They are all 100% Vegetarian, Paraben-free, Silicone-free, Mineral Oil/Paraffin-Free and they are all full of different natural ingredients to benefit your skin in the best way.


The Himalayan Charcoal Purifying Glow Mask has instantly become my favourite mask of all time after one use, the results were incredible! It's three key ingredients are Bamboo Charcoal from the Himalayan Foothills, Green Tea Leaves from Japan and Community Trade Tea Tree Oil from Kenya. These ensure the impurities and excess oils are drawn from the skin whilst keeping the skin looking clearer with a natural glow. After the detox has taken place and you are ready to remove the mask, the green tea leaves help to exfoliate the skin.


I absolutely love this mask - you can actually feel it working when it's on the skin. It does have quite a strong herbal scent to it so I wouldn't recommend putting it too close to the eyes or mouth area however with a few candles I found it extremely relaxing! You can use this mask however you like, perhaps multi-mask and apply it to your T-Zone and then a mask of your choice on the rest of your face but I actually used this all over my face. I applied it thinly using a cheapish foundation brush, then applied it a little thicker to the areas where my pores are the largest. It took around 13minutes to completely dry and I left it a further 2 minutes just so it would work it's magic a little longer!


At the minute there is a really cute colouring book FREE when you purchase any of their NEW masks which I have photographed above in case any of you are interested!

I wish I had taken a before and after photo for this mask because the results honestly shocked me as my pores were a LOT less visible after one use.

You can find all of these masks over on The Body Shop's website. ( I will include a link as soon as their website is back up and running)