Jo Malone is recognised everywhere for her heavenly scented candles, fragrances and bath oils. Each and every scent is gorgeous and suited to everyone! I have always walked into Jo Malone stores and promised myself I would purchase a fragrance one day so when I was given Pomegranate Noir for my 21st I was over the moon. I would certainly say it is a seasonal fragrance and can't see myself wearing this in the summer, however I have not been able to put it down over the past few months. 



Jo Malone describes this fragrance as;
"The sensuality of a daring red dress. Ruby-rich juices of pomegranate, raspberry and plum are spiked with pink pepper and laced with Casablanca lily and spicy woods. Dark and enigmatic."

It is a unisex fragrance just like most Jo Malone Fragrances although some may think it's slightly more suited to men, it's just such a beautiful musky scent that is unlike any other perfume I own. One thing I love about this cologne is the fact it is constantly developing on the skin and the tiniest amount goes an extremely long way - all you need is a one or two spritz and you're good to go for the day with no need to re-spray! 



I absolutely love the packaging for all Jo Malone products as it's incredibly luxurious. Jo Malone fragrances come slotted perfectly in black tissue paper inside a simple yet elegant box and of course the bottle itself is a dream.

Pomegranate Noir like any other Jo Malone products is not the cheapest but if you're looking for a Christmas present or simply just to treat yourself, you can pick it up here. Trust me when I say - you won't be able to walk away once you've smelt it, sorry not sorry.