Marc Jacobs is a brand I always see and love the look of, yet never seem to pick anything up but after seeing so so so many positive reviews on their Re(Marc)able foundation I had to put it on my Christmas list!

"INSTANT FULL COVERAGE. ALL-DAY WEIGHTLESS WEAR. LESS IS MORE.
THE WEIGHT IS OVER: 24-HOUR FULL, FLAWLESS COVERAGE IS YOURS IN AN INSTANT WITH THIS ULTRA-LIGHTWEIGHT FOUNDATION CONCENTRATE. THIS REVOLUTIONARY OIL-FREE FORMULA CONTAINS TWICE AS MUCH PIGMENT AS A LEADING FULL-COVERAGE FOUNDATION, BUT IT IS EMULSIFIED WITH GROUNDBREAKING INGREDIENTS SO THE SMALLEST AMOUNT COMPLETELY COVERS WITH DOT-ON PERFECTION. PATENTED GOLDEN PIGMENTS ARE WRAPPED IN LECITHIN, AN INGREDIENT THAT IS BIOCHEMICALLY SIMILAR TO SKIN, FOR IMMEDIATE, EFFORTLESS BLENDING AND A SMOOTH, SOFT MATTE FINISH."




I have only been using this since Christmas Day, but my god I will definitely be repurchasing when it runs out - although I can't see this happening any time soon as a little goes a very long way!

The packaging for this foundation is absolutely beautiful, the only thing is as it's a dot applicator rather than a pump it can get a little messy around the top but if your careful it's absolutely fine! I didn't think I was going to get on with the applicator for this product but it is perfect for the consistency of the foundation as you only need the tiniest little dot's to cover your entire face and if it was through a pump a LOT of product would be wasted.


I have been looking for a fun coverage foundation that doesn't go cakey on my oily skin for ages so when I wore this throughout the day I was really worried it would move/go shiny and just not work but it is actually perfect for my skin type! It's a matte finish but it certainly has a satin feel to it so it doesn't feel heavy on the skin at all.

It isn't the worlds cheapest foundation but it is definitely worth every penny! It retails for £37 and you can pick one up from here or here.