It has been a while since I last sat with my laptop and wrote a blog post but it feels so good to be back at it. I thought what better way to make a comeback than to get creative with a much more vibrant look than i'm used to and just hope for the best.



Rather than me blabbering on with an intro to this post I'm going to go straight ahead and list of all the products I used to achieve this look.


Skin
Marc Jacobs RE(MARC)ABLE Foundation in 14 Ivory
Make Up Revolution Conceal & Define Concealer in C3
Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Milani Baked Blush in 05 Luminoso
ABH x Amrezy Highlighter
Mac Fix +


Eyes
Morphe 35B Palette: using the brushes with the colours photographed - firstly I packed the dark purple into my crease making sure the colour was intense, then in circular motions I added the hot pink just above the purple blending as I go. I then used the peachier pink on a fluffy brush to blend out the edges. I cut the crease using the same concealer that I used on my under eyes and then set it in place with a mixture of the two palest pinks at the top of the palette.
NYX Glitter Primer
The Gypsy Shrine Biodegradable Glitter in Gold
Too Faced Black Liquid Art Eyeliner
Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in extra black

Brows
Primark Skinny Brow Pencil in Dark Brown
Benefit Ready, Set, Brow


Lashes
Kiss Lashes in Little Black Dress
Duo Glue

Lips
HNB Cosmetics Lip Gloss in Yes Girl (I believe this is sold out but here is her Instagram in case you're interested in updates)