With Jaclyn being like the queen of the beauty industry when I saw this collaboration it was a MUST have and I'm so glad I purchased it. It has the perfect pigmentation as expected from Morphe with the creativity and beauty in the colours chosen/created by Jaclyn. I chose to do a fairly simple look to show that anyone can use this palette, you don't have to be super creative to pull of a pop of colour on the lids. Out of all Morphe palettes, along with the 350 this one is my absolute favourite purely for the range of shades - you can go cool toned, warm toned, a pop of colour, really intense or simply natural.





FACE:
Topshop Long Wear Mattifying Primer
Topshop Long Wear Liquid Foundation in Meringue
Makeup Revolution Concealer in C3
Collection Sheer Loose Powder in Translucent
Kiko Sparkling Holiday Baked Powder in 04 Sienna (limited edition)
Nars Deep Throat Blush
Anastasis Beverly Hills x Amrezy Highlighter
Mac Fix+



EYES:
Jaclyn Hill x Morphe Palette - I used a mixture of the 4 light brown shades as my transition then I went in with the matte turquoise colour at the bottom of the palette. Once it was all blended smoothly I went over the top of the turquoise with the shimmery shade next to it in the palette.
Gold Foil from Ebay - This foil is extremely fiddly and really tested my patience but I was so pleased with how it looked in the end. I simply stuck it where I wanted it using Duo Lash Glue.
Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara




BROWS:
Benefit Brow Contour Pro in Brown Light
Benefit Gimme Brow in Shade 4

LIPS:
Kiko Everlasting Colour Precision Lip Liner in 420
Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick in Stripped