If you're looking for a dramatic but also soft eye make up look then a halo eye is my go to. They're a lot easier than they look and this post is going to be a step by step on how to achieve one.



First of all - prime the eyelids to create a blank canvas.

Then you want to add a transition shade that is going to ensure your darker shades blend easily.

You want to now pack your darkest shade into the crease as well as the outer and inner thirds of the lid and then blend so the transition is smooth.

I then like to cut the crease with the same product I used to prime my eyelids on a flat brush.

Depending on the colours you're using to create your halo eye you want to then add your shimmer or lightest shade to the centre of the eyelid to create the halo effect.

To finish the look I go back in with the darkest shade just to neaten up where the light shade meets the dark.

I then repeat the same deep shade on the outer thirds and lighter on the centre under the eye so it looks seamless before then going onto add lashes and mascara.

Viola.