It's finally December and it just wouldn't be the same without an advent calendar! Usually i'm so unprepared when it comes to picking up a good advent calendar so my mum ends up getting me one very last minute, but this year I managed to get my hands on The Body Shop 24 Happy Days Beauty Advent Calendar and i'm SO excited about it!

HOW CUTE IS THIS?!
Not only is the packaging adorable it is filled with products to suit everybody. I unfortunately couldn't find it on the UK site as I think it may be sold out, however I did manage to find it on the USA Body Shop site here. There is a long list of the content on the website and on the back of the product BUT I have avoided reading it to keep the whole element of surprise.

Another thing I love about this advent calendar is that it is part of the Body Shop partnership with Water Aid, so 1 calendar = 1 day of clean water for a family.

As you open the doors you can see all the individually wrapped days, you can also see that the items in this advent calendar are a pretty generous size and all perfect to travel with!

Here's a close up of the message printed on the right hand door:


If you didn't manage to get your hands on any beauty advent calendars this year The Body Shop have an online one available to everyone where you can unlock gift ideas and beauty hacks, this is available to view here if you're interested!

What's your favourite advent calendar?