I've always been a huge Naked Palette lover just like any other girl, however when I saw the Naked 3 I was a bit nervous to use it because I never normally use pink products on my eyes. This palette has completely changed my mind, you really create so many looks with this palette and I would definitely recommend getting your hands on it if you haven't already, the colours are just so gorgeous.

For this makeup look I went for quite a natural pink smoky eye but I really liked the way it turned out so I thought i'd share this with you for those who are also unsure about pink eyeshadow!
Products used;
Mac Strobe Cream
Mac Soft Ochre Paint Pot
Naked 3 Colours Used Were - Strange (all over), Nooner (transition shade), Darkside (outer corner/crease), Limit (Lid) and finally I sprayed my brush with Mac Fix+ to make Dust more pigmented (inner corner/lid)
Soap & Glory Supercat Liner
Lash Sensational
Sleek Brow Kit
L'oreal Brow Plumper
Too Faced Born This Way Foundation
Urban Decay weightless complete coverage concealer in Fair/Neutral
Vichy Setting Powder
Mac Give Me Sun
Mary-Lou Manizer (also used as brow highlight)
Mac Soar Lip Liner
Mac Pink Plaid Lipstick
Mac Fix +



Thank you for reading!