These 4 liners have been with me since the beginning and will stay with me until the end. No matter what mood i'm in - at least one of these is guaranteed to suit the makeup I go for! From nude to deep purple these four colours are ESSENTIAL in every girls make up collection. (Left -> Right: Sleek Eau La La Liner in Venom, Mac Liner in Ruby Woo, Mac Liner in Soar, Rimmel Lasting Finish Liner in Cappuccino)

Rimmel Lasting Finish Liner in Cappuccino, £2.99
Everyone loves a nude lip, right? This is my absolute favourite lip liner as its the perfect colour to match all my nude lipsticks. I first saw this on Sarah Ashcroft (That Pommie Girl) and instantly fell in love with it, I have linked the video here so you can see it in action. It's the perfect nude brown - my favourite combo at the minute with this liner is Mac's Honey Love, Velvet Teddy or Lime Crime Velvitines (Cashmere). This would also work really well with something darker such as Mac Stone and would look gorgeous!

Mac Soar Lip Pencil, £12.50
If you haven't heard of this lip liner - WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? I cannot express to you how much I LOVE this liner. It is the most perfect pinky nude and goes with so many lipsticks. It can sometimes be a little hard to get hold of as it is apparently one of the liners used by Kylie Jenner, but if you can get your hands on it, please do! This liner goes perfectly with Mac Pink Plaid, Charlotte Tilbury Bond Girl, a simple pink gloss - I have been loving Dior Addict 247 Gloss or my all time favourite pairing with this lip liner is ABH Liquid Lipstick in Pure Hollywood.

Mac Ruby Woo Lip Pencil, £12.50
If you're a lover of a red lip then you will love this liner! It is the perfect bright yet stunning red - it is a match made in heaven with Mac's Ruby Woo Lipstick, however it actually looks gorgeous with any red lipstick! I sometimes find Ruby Woo Lipstick to be drying on the lips however with this liner it glides on much smoother and makes it last that little bit longer!

Sleek Eau La La Liner in Venom, £4.99
This liner is actually more of a crayon - it glides on so smoothly! I LOVE this colour for when I'm wearing a more vampy lip such as Mac Diva or Topshop Inhibition. The only thing with this liner is that it has a slightly thicker tip so it's sometimes a little tricky to get a really defined line, however with some practice this liner looks so pretty!!

What's your holy grail lip liner?