I don't know why I haven't purchased this foundation sooner - it's absolutely gorgeous. After seeing tons of positive reviews on this foundation I went ahead and jumped on the wagon! I've been using this product for roughly a week now and already I can tell it's going to be my new holy grail foundation. The packaging for this foundation is really pretty - it's so simple however it looks high end! The only downer I have is the fact that it doesn't come with a pump - I do recommend that you buy this separately for £3, it just saves you from getting the foundation everywhere and wasting product. The foundation is available here (RRP £31).
It's the perfect coverage for every day use, it's super creamy and light yet keeps my skin looking radiant and covers minor imperfections. The colour match for this foundation is perfect for my skin tone and this is quite difficult because of how pale I am! The colour I was matched to is Mont Blanc if you're interested. 

This foundation is a satin finish and photographs really well! It also lasts a really long time, I trailed this over a 9 hour shift at work and when I got home I found that it still made my skin look slightly airbrushed and had barely moved - the only part that had rubbed off slightly was my chin where I had been leaning on my hand quite a bit.




I was very worried this foundation would make my skin look oily/too dewy however it completely proved me wrong! It blends really well and I can imagine it's build-able however I haven't tried this yet personally.









If you're like I was and have been wanting to try Nars Sheer Glow for ages all I will say is GIVE IN AND GO FOR IT -  you will not be disappointed!!

What's your opinion on this foundation?