Sleek has recently made it's way up to being one of my favourite make up brands and when I heard about this gorgeous new pastel range I could not wait to try it out. I was extremely lucky to have been taken along to the launch of their Whimsical Wonderland Collection and I am super excited to give you a preview of this gorgeous range that launches in June 2016.




This range is inspired by a fair ground which I love - all the shades are super pretty and if you're a pastel shade lover like I am then you won't be able to resist!


Let's start with my favourite part of the collection - the Lip VIP Semi-Matte Lipsticks. All 3 of these lipstick shades are absolutely stunning! They're all very individual colours, however they're equally as pretty. The 3 shades available are Big Shot (purple), Fancy Pants (orange) and Hot Tottie (pink). I love the formulation of these lipsticks, as they're only semi-matte they are extremely moisturising on the lips and the colour intensity is incredible.

(Top Left to Bottom Right - Carousel, Shoot The Chutes, Loop The Loop, Ferris Wheel, Twister, Teacups, Hit The Bell, Swing Boats, Hook A Duck, Helter Skelter, Dodgems, Hall Of Mirrors)

Next up is the All The Fun Of The Fair Eyeshadow Palette. This palette is made up of 12 pastel shades, 6 Shimmers and 6 Mattes. I must say this palette is completely out of my comfort zone but the colours are just so pretty i'm going to make sure I get a lot of use out of it this summer! I think I will definitely use the mattes along my bottom lashes to add a pop of colour to a lot of makeup looks and then the shimmers more on my lid.


Finally is the Sweet Cheeks. I have always avoided cream blushes and i'm not entirely sure why! The formulation of these 3 is so smooth they literally glide on and blend beautifully. There are again 3 colours and they are; Hullabaloo (pink), Tomfoolery (purple) and Lickety-Split (orange). My favourite out of these is definitely Tomfoolery - it looks pinker on the skin than the tube, it's just gives such a gorgeous sheer pop of colour on the cheeks.




Like I said at the beginning of this post, this gorgeous range will be available in June 2016 and I hope you love it as much as I do!

I have previously reviewed a MUST-HAVE sleek product here!

What is your favourite from Sleek?