Benefit has been a brand I have adored since day 1 and they just continue to bring out more and more incredible products. I was given the 'World Famous Neutrals Eyeshadow Kit' a while ago as a gift and I instantly fell in love with it, however it became one of those palettes that slowly gets pushed to the back of the drawer and forgotten about. I am so over the moon I found this a few weeks ago and haven't stopped using it since - it really is the perfect neutrals palette! Even though there are only 6 shades, there are SO many looks you can create with it and it's the perfect size for travelling.



Let's start with the packaging - it's super pretty and compact! This palette is in the shape of a small hardback book so it stands perfectly on display. It seals by a strong magnet which will not budge unless you force it so there's no way it could open in your bag. Another thing I love about this palette is the fact that it has a good sized built in mirror which is hidden by two pages of benefits tips&tricks on how to use the product. Isn't it the cutest?!

(Bottom Left - Top Right; My Two Cents, Birthday Suit, Call My Buff, It's Complicated, Gilt-y Pleasure, Kiss Me I'm Tipsy)

Each of these colours are super pigmented and stunning on the eye! There are two cream shadows and 4 powder shadows - the only downside is they are all shimmers, I really wish at least one shade was matte. Overall I would 100% recommend this product as they really are the 'most glamorous nudes ever'!

Here is a look I created with this palette, it is really easy and you can either deepen or lighten the look using the shadows of your choice;


My Two Cents all over eyelid as a base
Gilt-y Pleasure as crease colour/outer half of eyelid
Call My Buff on inner eye lid.

This eyeshadow palette is available here and here.

What's your favourite Benefit product?