MAC collaborations are the one thing I don't find myself drawn to on a regular basis, but GOOD LUCK TROLLS? I had to have it. It was honestly so difficult choosing a few products to buy as the whole collection is gorgeous but I settled with a lipstick, beauty powder and of course a reflects glitter!


Not only are the boxes extremely cute, the products are just perfect. I picked up the Satin Lipstick in Sushi Kiss, Reflects Glitter in Reflects Purple Duo and Beauty Powder in Play It Proper. They're definitely not the colours I tend to go for on a daily basis but I am so excited create a look with them! 



The Satin Lipstick in Sushi Kiss, £17.00 is super creamy when applied to the lips and lasts really well, of course just like any lipstick it does need to be re-applied throughout the day after eating. I just think the colour is so pretty.


Beauty Powder in Play It Proper, £24.00 is perfect for when i'm in a bit of a rush or i'm not wearing too much makeup as it doubles up as a highlighter and a blusher, it's the most gorgeous pearl pink and is the perfect way to finish any look.


Reflects Glitter in Reflects Purple Duo, £17.50 is absolutely stunning! When it said reflecting I didn't expect it to be as reflecting as it is. Under a light this glitter is incredible, as soon as I received it and swatched it on my hand I went straight back online and ordered the Reflects Transparent Teal and I cannot wait for it to arrive.

This collection is definitely a MAC collaboration worth getting your hands on - you can view the full range here.

What's your favourite MAC product?