Bare Minerals is a brand I have always heard good reviews about however I have never been drawn to actually purchase any of their products until now and I'm so glad I did! When I think of Bare Minerals I think natural/powder products which aren't something I tend to use but over the last few months I have been blogger after blogger raving about a particular lip gloss so of course - I caved.


When purchasing the gloss I also came across their matte lip products too and I just couldn't resist! The pigmentation of these products seriously impressed me. The colours are beautiful and are extremely long lasting - I'm so in love with the formula's. The gloss is so smooth and shiny yet not too sticky which I love as there's nothing worse than wearing lip gloss and everything sticking to it. The shade I picked up in the gloss is Groovy which is a soft beige with a hint of pink and is perfect for everyday!



I have always been more into a matte lip which is why I had to pick up one of their matte liquid lip colours too and I can't even describe to you how comfortable and creamy this product is - it completely threw me off as it almost feels like a mousse it's so smooth. The shade I picked up is a muted pink/mauve and it's called Boss. Although the gloss doesn't smell like much at all, the matte lip colour smells like heaven with a subtle vanilla/chocolate scent.



The packaging for both these products is so cute, it's simple yet pretty! I love the way Bare Minerals has matched the finish to the tube with the product inside - the gloss has a shine to it and the matte lip colour starts with a shine at the bottom and develops up into a frosted/matte finish.

Have you tried Bare Minerals before?