Little Mix have done it again with another amazing music video and can we just talk about how incredibly pretty all 4 of them look! Although they are 4 completely different makeup looks there is a certain theme to their make up with red/pink tones and I was just so drawn to Jesy's in particular (heart eye emoji). I love a pink toned eye look so when I saw the video I literally recreated the look the same day using my ABH Modern Renaissance palette and I was actually pretty happy with how it turned out!



As per Jesy's skin looks absolutely flawless in this video so I decided to go quite full coverage in attempt to look as good as she does. To achieve this I used the following products:

- Laura Mercier Translucent Powder to set my under eyes
- L'oreal Infallible 24hr Matte Powder to mattify the rest of my face
- Topshop Blush in Dream Phone



EYES/BROWS:
- ABH Modern Renaissance Palette - Buon Fresco as a transition shade, Love Letter in my crease and Venetian Red all over the lid
- Benefit Ka Brow in Shade 4 


LIPS:

Which of the girls make up is your favourite?