What's in my bag changes a lot but these products have managed to stick around for a long time so I thought i'd show you the few things I always keep in my bag!


Lets get started;

The first thing is my mini Georgio Armani Si perfume, it's a tiny 7ml version so it's perfect for travelling! I got given this as a gift alongside the 30ml so i'm not entirely sure where you can get this baby one from, however if you want to know what kind of scent this is I did mention it in my October Favourites.


Next up is this Sure Maximum Protection Anti-Perspirant Cream Stress Control Deodorant, the name is as long lasting as this deodorant. This deodorant I honestly couldn't live without it's so long-lasting, it doesn't have a strong scent but it also smells really fresh and it keeps underarms completely dry yet moisturised throughout the day. It retails for £4.99 and is available here. HACK: I can't remember where I saw this hack and I definitely would NOT recommend this for  everyday use - however it's helped me on the odd occasion! So you know the days when you're in such a rush you completely forget to apply any deodorant, stress no more, its not you that smells its actually the bacteria which gathers under your arms when you sweat so if you apply a small amount of hand sanitiser to your underarms it's going to prevent that bacteria from growing and you won't smell!


I honestly don't know what I would do if I hadn't discovered Mac's Blot Powder, any one with even slightly oily skin this powder will change your life! It retails at £20.50 and is available here. This powder comes with a small pad and a mirror so it saves you carrying them round separately. It somehow managed to keep me matte throughout the day and it is an absolute MUST HAVE. It is available in different colours for different skin tones so I would definitely have a look in store for the correct colour, for those of you interested I was recommended Medium/Dark, even though i'm super pale.


EOS Smooth Sphere Lip Balm in Summer Fruit - the condition of my lips has completely changed since I got this for christmas last year, its an absolute saviour in the cold weather. It's full of Vitamin E and Shea Butter so you really can feel a difference and it tastes good too. It retails at £6.50 and is available here.


Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick - Bond Girl. This lipstick is fairly new to my collection but I can't stress to you enough how pretty this lip colour is! I first saw it on Samantha Maria's Youtube channel and instantly fell in love. It says it's a matte lipstick but its honestly not drying at all it feels so lovely on the lips!


Finally, who doesn't keep a hand cream in their bag?! This L'Occitane hand cream is a gorgeous vanilla sent and I just love how moisturised my hands feel after using it! I find their regular hand creams way to big to be kept in my handbag however this one is the perfect size! It retails at £8.00 and is available here.


I hope you enjoyed this post, let me know of any products you can't leave the house without!