Just over a week ago I attended the LFW Bloggers Hangout Event where I met many lovely brands - one of them being Heaven Skincare. I hadn't heard of this brand before I attended the event, however the lady that I spoke to was REALLY friendly and gave me a Hydro Cleansing Milk to try out. Heavens products are all made from natural and organic ingredients which is a major bonus for my skin as I tend to break out with products that contain alcohol etc. Deborah Mitchell is actually a beauty therapist herself so this was a heads up that the product was going to be of the best quality and do wonders for my skin.


I really love the packaging for this cleansing milk, it's really pretty and looks really expensive! I have been using this for the past week in the evenings to remove my makeup and get rid of any dirt that has found its way onto my face. I simply applied it all over my face allowing it to do its magic then removed it using a warm damp flannel. This product has not made me break out AT ALL which I am super happy about, it also leaves the skin feeling really comfortable and doesn't dry it out. The main scents of this cleanser are Organic Rosemary and French Lavender which is super relaxing and actually helps me unwind before bed. Lavender is the scent I hate the most - I cannot stand it so I was a bit nervous when it came to using this cleanser, however this products scent has definitely grown on me and I actually really like it.


They have many other products available which I am definitely going to be trying out but if you would like to try this cleanser you can find it here. The size I have in the photographs is 120ml which is £37 however you can get smaller sizes that start from £10.

I would like to say a huge thank you to Bloggers Hangout for having me & also thank you to Heaven Skin Care for this gorgeous product!!