As if I didn't have enough already - yes I have purchased another palette with warm burgundy, orange and brown tones and I don't regret it at all. I'm not the most adventurous when it comes to new eyeshadows, I know what I like and I just tend to just stick to those shades. The palette I picked up was the NYX Perfect Filter Palette in Rustic Antique and they couldn't have put a better 10 shades together - in love.





NYX have got their eyeshadow formula down to a T - they are honestly some of the best I've ever used! The pigmentation of these shadows amazed me and they blend so seamlessly, you wouldn't expect them to be in the drugstore at all. This palette is made up of 10 shades which unfortunately don't have names but there's a range of mattes and shimmers that are all warm tones!




I took the cream shade in the top left hand corner and used this as a base just to cancel out any veins/redness I had on my eyelid. I then went in with the middle shade on the top row as a transition shade slowly building it up, as I was doing this I slowly started to add in the matte orange shade to continue the transition for this look. All over my lid I went in with the matte burgundy shade that is second from the left on the top row and I also took this down onto my lower lash line as well. To brighten up my inner corner I took the top right hand shimmer shade and it just completed the look.



OTHER PRODUCTS USED:

NYX Pore Filler
L'oreal True Match Foundation in 1N Ivory
NYX HD Studio Photogenic Concealer
Laura Mercier Translucent Powder
L'oreal Infallible 24hr Matte Powder
Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soliel 
Topshop Blush in Dream Phone
Mary Lou Manizer
Rimmel Exagerate Waterproof Eye Definer in Perfect Plum
Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara
Precisely My Brow in 5
Maybelline Brow Precise Fibre Filler in Deep Brown
DUO Eyelash Glue & Topshop Glitter in Periwinkle
Topshop Lip Contour in Outline
MAC Viva Glam II