As indecisive as I am when it comes to choosing an outfit and the perfect bag to match - one thing I am always sure of is that these 4 beauty essentials are coming with me no matter where I'm going.



Miracle Balm is something pretty new to my essentials as usually my trusty Carmex/Pawpaw would be in it's place but I haven't been able to put this one down. A lip balm of some kind is a must in my handbag and this one from Purple Tree is beautifully scented and leaves my lips feeling really soft for hours without needing to constantly re-apply it. I have also found if i'm out and my eyebrows are looking a little crazy I can apply the tiniest amount of this balm onto my finger and slide them straight back in line. It's also lovely alongside hand cream if you suffer from really dry patches around the knuckles, again the smallest amount and the dry skin is smoothed. Miracle Balm is vegan friendly, cruelty free and only costs £3.99. There are so many dreamy scents available like coconut, watermelon and papaya etc so I will definitely be getting some for my car and my bedside table - you know the drill.



Invisible powder is another staple whether I'm wearing a full face or none, throughout the day my skin gets oily over time and I'm all here for the glowy look but greasy-looking is a no from me. This one from Topshop is a great way to keep your skin looking healthy and smooth, I find that the pearly finish it has to it leaves my make up looking fresh, dewy and not gross. You can't feel it on the skin which is great with a full face on as otherwise I find my nose goes cakey with any other powders. Also when you've decided to go make up free the last thing you want to do is apply a heavy matte powder that's going to clog your pores and make your skin feel gross - this one totally doesn't. (If you like a completely matte finish I wouldn't recommend this one as it does have a pearly look to it)



A lipstick for all occasions - I have fallen in love with the Fenty Beauty Lip Paint in 'uncuffed'. It is the most gorgeous coloured lip product I have ever come across and it's perfect for day and night - I can't imagine a make up look that this shade wouldn't go with. The pigmentation is incredible as well, you only need to apply one swipe over the lips and you have full colour payoff.




Hand cream - another necessity. I go through Body Shop hand creams like there is no tomorrow. They're the perfect handbag size and are all beautiful. I suffer from quite dry hands so I tend to apply hand cream quite regularly and I cannot stand when a cream leaves my hands greasy because I can't get on with whatever it was I was doing before hand until it fully absorbs. These ones simply nourish and leave your hands smelling delicious so you simply can't go wrong.



What are your handbag essentials?










*This post contains a gifted product, all opinions are 100% honest*