It's November in less than a week... I'm just going to let that sink in! As quick as this year is going I am so glad it is Autumn time again. Autumn Leaves, Pumpkin Spice Latte's, Cosy Scarves and the feeling that Christmas is approaching are just a few of the reasons I adore this time of the year! Another thing I love is changing up my beauty essentials to much warmer tones so I thought I would share with you a few of my absolute favourites and they are all pretty affordable.


I don't know what it is about colder months that makes me prefer a full coverage foundation but I really do and one that I have been reaching for a lot recently is the EX1 Invisiwear Liquid Foundation (£12.50) in the shade F100. I bought this back when they hadn't upgraded their colour range so I had around 5 shades to choose from and being as pale as I am, of course I went tor the lightest shade which is actually still too dark for me! I just add a drop or two of The Body Shop Lightening Drops and it creates the perfect shade for me. Since then they have brought out so many more shades so I will certainly be picking up a lighter one as I cannot get enough of this foundation! I'd say the coverage is medium but certainly build able and beautiful. Considering celebrities such as Kylie Jenner and Adele wear this product it has to be amazing right? It gives such a flawless healthy finish to the skin and you 100% need to try it.


Orange/Burgundy/Purple eye make up looks are my absolute favourite during Autumn and if you're a warm tone lover like me then you will adore this palette. It is the Zoeva Cocoa Blend Palette (£18) and I think the swatches speak for themselves! Each shade is highly pigmented and super easy to blend, here is a brief description of each shade:


Bitter Start - Matte Cream
Sweeter End - Soft Grey/Lilac Metallic 
Warm Notes - Gorgeous Metallic Purple/Cranberry 
Subtle Blend - Deep Metallic Brown
Beans Are White - Matte Off Black
Pure Ganache - Warm Metallic Gold
Substitute For Love - Warm Light Orange/Brown, Subtle Gold Shimmer
Freshly Toasted - Matte Deep Warm Brown
Infusion - Grey/Brown With Gold Shimmer
Delicate Acidity - Purple Metallic With Pink Reflects

 (Left to Right - Bitter Start, Sweeter End, Warm Notes, Subtle Blend, Beans Are White)
(Left to Right - Pure Ganache, Substitute For Love, Freshly Toasted, Infusion, Delicate Acidity)

Whilst we're on the subject of eyes, I had to include Benefit It's Potent Eye Cream (£25.50) as it's been my go to eye cream for months now. Firstly Benefit has the cutest packaging for every single one of their products so can we please just appreciate how simple yet adorable the pot is! The formula of this eye cream is super lightweight but it just leaves the skin feeling incredibly smooth and hydrated. Over time this cream has actually reduced the circles under my eyes, not completely but they certainly have improved.


NYX Glitter Brilliants (£5.50) are absolutely gorgeous! I went ahead and purchased the shades Gold, Copper and Red as you would've seen in my Autumnal Glitter Cut Crease post which I will leave linked here if you haven't. All three shades are perfect for Autumn/Winter! I have been wearing the Gold glitter on my inner corners a lot recently and I've had quite a few people ask what I was wearing as it really does make any eye look POP! All you need is a dab of eyelash glue and these glitters are there to stay and they aren't budging all night long.


Finally are my two favourite lip products of all time. They are both from NYX, Soft Matte Lip Cream in Dubai (£5.50) and Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick in Soft Spoken (£6.50) and they are worth every penny! I'll start with the Lip Cream in Dubai as this is unlike any other lip product I own, it's a gorgeous true brown that is super soft on the lips and stays put for a really long time even without a liner underneath. I actually think this would be a really good dupe for Kylie Jenner's Lip Kit in True Brown K just with a different formula, however I do not own the Lip Kit so I can't compare them on here for you! Liquid Suede in Soft Spoken is again extremely soft and comfortable on the lips and doesn't move. It's a gorgeous a deep pink/mauve Autumn shade and that it the best way I can describe it!



What are your Autumn Beauty Essentials?