Urban Decay is one of those brands that never fails to amaze me with their products! They are absolutely loved in the beauty world for every single one of their products whether it's the Naked Palettes, Naked Skin Concealer, All Nighter Setting Spray or their Eyeshadow Primer Potion - I'm sure you have tried one or at least heard of them. Colour correcting is a huge trend at the minute and I am loving it! Urban Decay have not long ago come out with 5 different colour correcting fluids in the shades: Green, Peach, Pink, Lavender and Yellow which are all used for counteracting different tones on the skin. I could not wait to get my hands on these, although as they are £17.50 each I opted to try just the one shade first but I am 100% going back for more!


The shade I was dying to try was of course the Pink as this is perfect for dull under eyes. I have used Urban Decay's Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer for months now and these two paired together are a matched made in heaven for the brightest under eyes EVER! I have been reaching for this combination every single time I have worn makeup recently whether it's a full face or just everyday and I fall in love over and over again with this colour corrector.


I absolutely love how this concealer feels on the skin, it's super creamy yet lightweight so it doesn't feel heavy under your concealer at all! It's also rich in antioxidants, vitamin C and vitamin E so it keeps your skin protected whilst correcting.  The coverage of this corrector is perfect and with the help of the subtle pearlescent pigments the diffused light gives the perfect finish.


I would definitely re-purchase this product as it honestly does what it claims to do! You can shop the whole range of colour correctors here.