It's getting to that time of year again when lips become dry and lip balm is an essential! I have never really suffered from dry lips however after being on holiday and the weather change, it seems to have taken it out of my lips. I thought after seeing so many positive reviews on this Clarins Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil I just had to give it a go and if you haven't already you need to pick one up. This is only the most soothing and comforting lip product I have ever used, it feels extremely luxurious on the lips and I have found myself reaching for it every single day!


There are 3 shades available in this lip oil however I opted for Honey as I didn't want it to have a tint to it so I could wear it all day every day. I'm not entirely sure of the colour pay off for the other shades I just didn't want to risk it as the others are berry tones! I am absolutely IN LOVE with the packaging for these lip oils they are so sleek and classy and I think they are an extremely generous size for a lip oil. It comes with the most amazing applicator I have ever used for a lip product as it picks up just the right amount of product and distributes it evenly and comfortably across the lips. Now onto the scent - it is extremely subtle yet sweet and it suits the lip oil perfectly!


This lip oil does have an extremely glossy finish to it, a little like honey except without the sticky feel! It is so nourishing on the lips and either alone or with a product underneath it leaves the lips looking healthy and beautiful. 


As this is Clarins we're talking about it isn't the cheapest lip product to buy however it is totally worth  it and I have literally recommended it to everyone who has asked. I will leave a link here to where you can purchase it and it retails at £19.